Cartonpallet.com offers honeycomb carton and cardboard pallets that can be designed to fit the exact needs of your packaging. Depending on the product, handling or destination, we can recommend different options in order to optimise strength, space, material and cost expectations.
Our main carton pallet products:
|Honeycomb carton pallets||Cardboard pallets||Container pallets|
Extra strong honeycomb carton pallet – tested and approved for the most demanding conditions.
The secret of the strength of carton pallet lies in the laminated carton board pallet feet and the top board which is carefully chosen for each application. Compression strength, impact, humidity and dragging resistance are in a class of their own, when compared to other carton pallet solutions.
Our honeycomb carton pallet is an excellent environmentally-friendly alternative for wooden, plastic or other pallets. Due to its light weight, you will make significant savings in transport cost, both in land and airfreight. Carton pallets are ideal for export shipments as they are ISPM-15 compliant and need no treatment as wood does. Different height and size options maximise space use, which allows you to load more.
Why to use our honeycomb carton pallet?
- 100 % RECYCLABLE AND ONE MATERIAL
- ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY
- FLEXIBLE, EASY-TO-MAKE SPECIAL SIZE PALLETS
- CARTON PALLET IS LIGHTWEIGHT
- CARTON PALLET IS STRONG
- RESISTANT TO HUMIDITY, SIDE IMPACT AND DRAGGING
- ISPM-15 COMPLIANT
- SUSTAINABLE SOURCE
- NO NAILS OR SPLINTERS
- LOW CPU (COST PER USE) DUE TO BENEFITS
ECONOMIC ADVANTAGES OF CARTON PALLETS:
- Carton pallets are custom-made in sizes specified by the customer and for specific loads;
- Carton Pallets are regarded as disposable packaging, but can be used repeatedly;
- A carton pallet only weighs 2-3.5 kg, compared to the weight of a similar wooden pallet 15-25 kg, and therefore it is considerably easier to handle;
- The pallet with the product on it looks neat. It is possible to print a trade mark on the pallet, which helps to fight counterfeit goods fraud;
- Carton pallets are nail and splinter free and this prevents damage to the goods during transport;
- The high capacity and light weight of the honeycomb carton pallet enables to save on delivery costs.
- No need for ISPM certificate. The carton pallet is made of thermally treated material.
HYGIENIC ADVANTAGE OF CARTON PALLETS:
- When exporting goods, carton pallets do not need special labelling or sanitary inspection;
- In terms of sanitary norms, it is the best packaging material for foodstuffs and pharmaceutical products – foodapproved carton and ecological glue are used for making the pallets;
- No need for expensive disinfection, as pallets are new and clean, microflora growth in them is precluded;
- Used pallets are taken to waste paper collection point (partial compensation of the cost of packaging) or disposed of quickly, inexpensively and without harming the environment.
STRUCTURAL QUALITIES OF CARTON PALLETS:
- Different load carrying capacity: 100 kg to 1500 kg (depending on the type of carton, size of structural cells, size and construction of honeycomb feet);
- According to the number and construction of feet the pallets are divided into pallets of 2- and 4-way forklift entry;
- Pallets are made of tight high-quality cellulose cardboard, which makes the pallet rigid;
- Pallet feet can be delivered separately to save on transport space. Gluing feet to the carton pallets on site by the customer is considerably easier than repairs of wooden pallets.
We can recommend different options in order to optimise strength, space, material and cost expectations. Contact us for carton pallet prices!
This post is also available in: Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Bulgarian, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish